Controller as defined in Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg, legally represented by the President of Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg:
Prof. Dr. Martina Klärle
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at the following address:
Friedrichstraße 14, 70174 Stuttgart (with the addition “Data Protection Officer”)
Telephone: +49 (0)711 / 320660-78
Fax: +49 (0)711 / 320660-66
Reception of encrypted emails is possible. Please consult with the Data Protection Officer in advance if you want to send confidential content via email.
The use of contact information for advertising or market or opinion research purposes is prohibited.
(1) During the merely informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you access our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary to display our website and ensure its stability and security:
IP address Date and time of the request,
Content of the request (specific page – name and URL of the retrieved file),
Access status/HTTP status code, each transmitted data volume,
Website from which the request originates (referrer URL),
Browser type and version, operating system used.
The above information is stored for a period of up to 14 days and subsequently deleted or effectively anonymized. Processing of the IP address is necessary for visitors to access the website. The storage of log files is intended to ensure the proper functioning and security of the website. Legal basis for the processing of log files is Art. 6(1)(e) GDPR in conjunction with § 4 LDSG BW (Baden-Württemberg Data Protection Act) in conjunction with § 5(2) CSG BW (Corporate Data Protection Act of Baden-Württemberg).
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
(3) In case of your consent, a cookie will be set to enable the integration of YouTube. Information on the processing of personal data by YouTube can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en#infocollect
As an external hosting service provider for the website, Netcup GmbH is used. A contract for data processing has been concluded with them. Personal data is processed solely on the instruction of DHBW.
To the extent that we process your personal data for the purpose of mediating a doctoral project, the processing of personal data is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. You grant your consent by contacting us to receive support in the mediation of a doctoral project. Your personal data will be deleted as soon as the mediation of a doctoral project has been successful or you are no longer interested.
1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. If you have given your consent by consenting to the setting of a cookie, you can revoke the consent by deleting the cookie or deactivating the cookie in the cookie banner. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR),
Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR),
Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR).